Always free for students, and no co-pays!
The Neighborcare School-Based Health Center at Highland Park Elementary is a full-service clinic that provides medical care, mental health counseling, and dental services for Seattle Public School students.
Our clinic is free of cost to all students, regardless of insurance. Students must be registered with the School-Based Health Center to receive care. Ask the front office for a physical registration form or complete a registration form online.
Services offered include:
- Annual Well Child Checks & Sports Physicals
- ADHD evaluation and treatment
- Help with ongoing/chronic health conditions, such as asthma
- Medication prescriptions (some can be filled on site at school)
- Individual and group therapy
- Insurance Enrollment
- Community and school-based referrals
- Dental: Oral exams, Cleanings, X-rays, Sealants, Fluoride treatment, Fillings, and Some extractions
For more information or to make an appointment: Call (206) 455-9025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours:Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 4pm
Closed during school breaks.