Caregivers belong in the PTA!
Joining the Parent Teacher Association benefits your child. In doing so, you also help your school. But there are many more PTA advantages:
Amplify your voice.
- PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
Be a Role Model
- By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
Tap into a Network
- PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
Create the Village
- The village that helps to raise kids and strengthen schools and communities. PTA believes we can make every child’s potential a reality—but we need more believers. We need you.
- There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
Transform parent leadership into professional development.
- Increase your impact, visibility and connections by taking a leadership role on the PTA board. Add this leadership role to your resume.
Watch Yourself Grow
- By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and play an important role in fundraising for curriculum based programs and social events.
- By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
Benefit from money-saving deals.
- PTA members save time and money on major brands. Check for the latest offers.
Show up for your community!